Monday, October 2, 2017

footnote 8

I had prepared some lectures on Rousseau for one batch on computer want to upgrade that this year. I will mail you 3 lectures on Hobbes, Rousseau and Marx, which I am planing to make basis of writing a textbook. I will also mail you a note on Plato's Communism. Its fun to grow with children, I have a 10 month old grand daughter. Few tips for being a good mother/father: 1. Be democratic; at par and transparent in interaction with them. 2. Don't torture them by over caring; over protection and over expectation. 3. respect the child right and child wisdom. ha ha. It would be pleasure to discuss your intellectual dilemmas. Only today I have posted that confusion is a better state than false clarity. Of course, a teacher remembers his/her students for good reasons and many make me feel proud of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment